Sunday, October 25, 2009

Twin Falls Day Trip

Today we set out to Twin Falls State Park in Wyoming County , WV. It was a nice day for a drive and the fall colors in this area are at their peak. I would climb down the sides of the river bank, on to the slick rocks and play Nat Geo Photographer. Bubbles did not like the fact that she could not see me and then after she could not see or hear me she got worried. I now have to wear a bell when I go of exploring so she can find me. The Lodge is under construction but the restaurant is still open. the four some on the park Golf Curse didn't stop the family of Deer from grazing on the 8th green. We left the park and drove over the New River Bridge. I love the day trips that Bub's and I take and can't wait for the net one.

No comments:

Post a Comment