Friday, August 14, 2009

My friend Beau

This is my friend Beau. He came along our way as sort of a "empty nest" puppy when Alex graduated High School and went to the Air Force. He was suppose to be Bubbles puppy. As it has turned out he is my puppy. As a puppy he had trouble getting used to his new surroundings so he ended up sleeping on my side of the bed...now he thinks it's his bed. He likes setting in the front yard, guarding our house from the "evil" Blackbirds, cats and whatever else wonders around us. He is a gentle soul, we call him our "120 pound Tea Cup Shepard" because he thinks he is just as small as our other pet that past away about two years ago, Morgan. He has a good heart and a gentle soul and when we go for walks in the woods he never runs off, even though he could because I don't leash him up in the woods. He just walks down the path and then turns around as if to say "come on Dad" and then patiently waits for me to catch up. Bubbles says dogs choose one person to makeup with, I'm glad he chose me. My friend Beau.

No comments:

Post a Comment